• Art of Fighting Series

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • King of Fighters series

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Soul Edge/Soul Calibur

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • DOA series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixing Series (SF vs Capcom, MSH vs SF, VF Remix, etc..)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • etc (Atlus Fighters, Rival School, Mortal Kombat, Fighting Vipers, Bloddy Roar, -- nah just post the

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Originally posted by BOB
Lets face facts here, Capcom is the best at making fighting games, so its gotta be the Street Fighter series.

BOB
Capcom AND SNK !

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
heh why not think back even more, one of my all time favourites:

Karateka

If you don't know it that's ok, means you're in the normal age range. i have a feeling i'm one of the older dudes around here.

but anyways i voted for SF2 because it is indeed a good balanced game, with a bit of complexity, but not excessively so like some of the newer ones today. also worth a mention is its single player playability, as opposed to the dominate emphasis on 2 player versus play in later games.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
For me it's King of Fighters 2000,incredible game!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hmm, i've been thinking a bit more on this... although Capcom do make the best fighters and everything and the Street Fighter series being great...

But, i would honestly have to say that IK+ was the fighting game i played and enjoyed the most as a kid.

BOB

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
King of fighters 99 and DOA 2 , My favorite , hay Raziel a question when was King of Fighters 2000 releades and for what console

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
King of fighters 99 and DOA 2 , My favorite , hay Raziel a question when was King of Fighters 2000 releades and for what console
It has been released in arcade but not on the NeoGeo console(and since SNK closed ,it won't).
The rom is curently being decripted(very hard work)so don't expect it to be here anytime soon:( .

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Raziel U said that snk closed.......
I hope it hasn t occured since I wasn t there.
If not, U re wrong: SNK closed only in europe.
and KOF 2001 is being made.

bye

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
No SNK is completly closed,because the company who bought them last year didn't want to spend too much money in it.
And rumors tell that capcom is making SNK vs Capcom 2 and that they will get the rights on all SNK's fighting games(not too sure about that).

21 - 35 of 35 Posts