• Art of Fighting Series

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • King of Fighters series

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Soul Edge/Soul Calibur

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • DOA series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixing Series (SF vs Capcom, MSH vs SF, VF Remix, etc..)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • etc (Atlus Fighters, Rival School, Mortal Kombat, Fighting Vipers, Bloddy Roar, -- nah just post the

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Etc, namely, either of the Last Blade games for Neo Geo. With all their detail and the fantastic defense system it's by far my favorite fighter.

Of course, not being presentient, Last Blade is my favorite fighting game thus far, there's nothing to say that something better won't come along in the future ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I love fighting games, and by far the greatest game I've played is Street Fighter Alpha 3. Tons of characters, lots of game modes, excellent balance between (most) characters, and a battle system that has been refined for the past decade or so.

I've tried almost every fighter you can think of... Virtua Fighter, Tekken, KOF, Samurai Shodown, MK, DOA, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter III and tons more. (Side note: You're all gonna hate me for this but I found Soul Calibur to be EXTREMELY boring, dunno what's with the hype) While most of the games mentioned are indeed fun and great games, nothing has kept my interest like SFA3. Maybe I'm just one of those die hard 2D fighter fans.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oops, sorry! I forgot about Last Blade. I've played both series and this game kick ass!
And sorry I forgot about Guilty Gear, and my fav too, Samurai Shodown
Hey, but at least vote anyway! :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
But I got to admit Street Fighter II World Warrior, broke the phenomenon, of the fighting realm. And still arcades all around the world has the SF II series.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i think that games like soulcalibur and ded or alive 2 is a very well done games a lot more better than any ordinary ass kicking game like street fighter.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Lets face facts here, Capcom is the best at making fighting games, so its gotta be the Street Fighter series.

BOB

1 - 20 of 35 Posts