Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which the best Final Fantasy series, i like FF 6 coz, the great story and music :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FF 9 first followed by FF 3 (FF 6) and FF 7.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
FF8 is in my mind my favorite because it look more realistic and the music, story and movies are great. I dont like FF9 (it's for childrens)

FF7 mean to be very good too but I need to find one to buy...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I like FF7 because of the combos you can produce with the right Materia combinations. Then FF8 because of the fantastic junctioning system (although sometimes it can take up to an hour to get things right). Then FF9, because you get more add on game bits like Moogles and Chocobos.

·
Registered
298 Posts
FF7 and FF3 (FF6 jap) where the best FF games bye far
Man if only FF3 had the graphics of FF8 Then it would own all gamez in the world

·
Registered
462 Posts
My personal Favourites in this order are:
1) FF Tactics: loved the graphics, story, and the battle system was the best

2)FF7: some FF purists knock this one, but I liked it, it has in my opinion the best villian in the FF series, Sephiroth, and I liked the music

3)FF5: has a great class system similar to that found in FF tactics, and memorable tunes

Least favourite:
1)FF8: Had great graphics (the best in the series, excluding the upcoming PS2 FF10 of course), but it's story got too convoluted near the end, and didn't like the weapon upgrade system, and summon animations took waaayyy too long, also hate the lack of armour, and the fact that regular attacks are useless for most of the game.

2)FF9: Don't like the story, and don't like the attempt to go retro, glad they're heading back to the FF8 graphics style in FF10

That's not to say I don't like FF8 or FF9, I just feel they are pretty mediocre that's all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts