Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...pals...my PC cofiguration is: 533 Mhz Pentium Celeron, Voodo 3 3000 PCI, Sound Blaster Live MP3 + 32, 64 Ram, 52x Creative CD Media,Windows ME....

Wich is the best plugins, and the best configuration for my Pj64??????

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok...thanx....but with my specs...can i use an Emu with plugins?

Ok...thanx guys...
And....Well...there's no emulator that i could use wich haves plugins support and all this stuffs ????

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
No,1964 also uses plugins as well as Daedalus.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Re: Ok...thanx....but with my specs...can i use an Emu with plugins?

Originally posted by jonys
Ok...thanx guys...
And....Well...there's no emulator that i could use wich haves plugins support and all this stuffs ????
Since you don't seem to delete your incorrect threads, I got rid of the duplicate thread for you. Your PC's going to have trouble being fast enough on a lot of emulators...

·
Registered
158 Posts
forget uhle, use 1964.0.7.1 . its the fastest emulater out there and has better compatability than pj64 1.3 . u will need ti download pj64 1.3 for the plugins though.

this is wat u need in ur 1964 plugin directory:

jabos d3d 1.3 - gfx
jabos direct input 1.3 - controller
nrages input plugin - controller

plus already in ur plugin folder are 2 audio plugins:
Azimar's 0.30 (Old Driver)
Azimar's 0.30 REV2.2

open 1964.exe, and in the switch plugins folder:

gfx - jabos d3d 1.3
audio - Azimar's 0.30 (Old Driver)
input - i would choose jabos directinput as its more stable in 1964, but nrages plugin has LOADZ more features but sometimes doesnt always work with 1964.

now thats basically it.

u hav 2 possible bad probs with ur specs, thats ur 64meg ram (even for uhle u will need more, but games should still be playable) and WinME, ideally u should hav winxp or win2k. nevamind though.

wat makes 1964 so fast are Counter Factor Hacks. Once u hav loaded a game and it seems too slow (perfect n64 speed is 60vi/s - vi/s=speed measurement indicated in the 1964 gui when a game runs), u can alter the CF. go to file-->game settings , then raise the CF, not too much, i would recommend CF 4 - 6 for ur specs. and in some case CF7, CF8 is very buggy. ull need to experiment, and some games play faster than others. but ive heard stories of ppl with lower specs than u getting practically full speed on conkers bad fur day - now that better than ultraHLE!!!! ur Voodoo 3 WILL cause gfx anomalies, but it shouldnt affect play. for the best advice visit the official forum at www.emutalk.net as rice (one of the emus authors) has a voodoo 3 and will be able to help u out.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
65 Posts
wow...

thanks for the reply... i was enjoyed the info... i think i should give 1964 a try :|

hope i enjoy it as much as nemu and pj64 :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts