• Transformers

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
uncle clive in the Uk the show was more commonly by kids as "Catch the pigeon" as this is what Phillip Scofield called it on CBBC. Anyways if you want to see what I'm on about its on Boomerang every day at 9:30 am and 3:30 pm (assuming you have digital TV).

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
haha. a 2 month old thread. i loved thundercats and tmnt. what was the name of that cartoon w/ the dudes that had vehicles that travelled on cables, and the wore color coded armor like suit things.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
nah, i prefer the green dude he [Gokou] meets at the tournament in heaven. (not piccolo!!!!)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nah!

Japanese cartoons are not that good - except for Doraemon, NGE and Akira (three of the best anime of all time) - Dragon Ball Z is the most uncreative cartoon of all time (all the characters have the same basic concept - specially the enemies - get creative please!!!)

THE BEST Cartoon on the planet would be: Ren and Stimpy, Chicken and Cow, The sIMPSONS, and Beavis and Butthead

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ummm what that sticking out of Ren's @$$? I don't remember either of them having a tail that looked like that. On second thought maybe I don't want to know, it looks rather gross. Anyway I really liked R&S back when it was on. We need more toons like that for the young ones of today.
I voted for Simpsons being the best, but it was voted as an animated sitcom instead of a cartoon. Oh well its still the best no matter what genre it falls in.
Hey 404, if you haven't seen it I think you would enjoy Princess Mononoke. Its an anime movie that was out about 6months ago. It has excelently done hand drawings(instead of computer). The story is also very good, may even give you something to think about. If you see it just remember that its about 99% hand drawn.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Me, I like Gundam 0083 Stardust Memories, a 13 episode OVA made back in 1993. It's old but one of my favorites. Also a movie named Spriggan was frigg'n awesome.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
yeah!!! paikuhan!!! he was awesome. defeated cell with one...or two kicks...can't remember clearly. Just saw Ghost in the Shell in its entirety for the first time last night. i gotta see it again in english. is too complicated to get everything and be reading the subtitles, but it wasn't too bad. not up their w/ Rurouni Kenshin though...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ninja Scroll is very good IMO. Has any one seen Princess Mononoke? Its not as action packed as Ninja Scroll, but its very well done and the story is the best I've seen in an anime. Also PM is about 99% hand drawn. I saw it in a theatre and was amazed. Then I found out its hand drawn and was like:eek:

61 - 75 of 75 Posts