Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Originally posted by Bubsy
Betamax how you remeber those names, they still showing that on T.V., or you got'em on tape?!
:confused: You know the one thing I don't know is that, did it ever have an ending!!! Were they stuck on that planet forever?
Unfortunately they are not "yet" showing it on tv over here... That said I have digital satellite tv and with 400 channels there is an awful lot of stuff they can show (most of it crap though) anyways to answer your question thundercats ended its forth series having seen the thundercats saving new thundera from total destruction and "supposedly" beaten Mum-ra once and for. Cue the educational message and thats it. In my opinion it wasn't originally designed to be an ending but when it got axed it turned out to be an OK one. I assume therefore that "everyone lived hapily ever after". :yawn:

·
Registered
230 Posts
La La La La La La La La La La La.

Who could not loves the smurfs? I mean come on, you have Smurfette the villiage ho, Gargamel with his methlabin the basement, and ever notice all the groofy Mushrooms? Or that one Dopey Smurf? What do you think made the guy Dopey?

And and if you really like Gummi Bears you can make Gummi juice. You just mix one packet of Black Cherry and one packet of Lemonade Kool-aide. Make as usual and YUMMMM!!!

Recipe care of my husband :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
i don't know. Do me a favor drink some and go jump off a roof, if you bounce then I guess the answer is , Yes, It does work:p

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I can't believe no one including myself hasn't thought of The Tick. He's nigh invulnerable...err something like that. That show used to crack me up. I don't think it comes on anymore though. The tick rulz. and all the other heroes like the carpeted man and ferrel boy.

And what about darkwing duck. "Let's get dangerous"
and I don't think Tale Spin was mentioned either, but thats not such a great one anyway.

·
Registered
345 Posts
i believe the tick is on comedy central like at 2 or 3 in the morning (central time) also, arent they making a live action tick show staring putty from seinfeld?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
the tick was awesome, but it seemed to be a short lived series..
a really doubt that the live action show will be able to come close to the animated series in terms of content and quality

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by campaign2016
i believe the tick is on comedy central like at 2 or 3 in the morning (central time) also, arent they making a live action tick show staring putty from seinfeld?
Was Putty Elain's stupid boyfriend? The character actor who only plays morons(didn't he play putty in a commercial also?) That guy would suck as the tick. sure the tick is pretty dumb, but at least he's witty and on the show he had good timing with his humor.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>...Or Garfield...
Does anyone remember the episode where Garfield so dislikes the idea of it being monday that he attempts to sleep in, yet can't escape getting hit with pies? I just love how he boards a plane for some distant island in the Pacific, lands, and realizes that because of the change in time-zones, that it's still Monday. Of course, then he gets hit with yet another pie. :sigh: Pure comedic gold, I tell you.

>Was Putty Elain's stupid boyfriend?
Yup, he worked at the auto dealership and had that rather feminine fur coat.

>The character actor who only plays morons
He wasn't a moron when he was the evil news director on Newsradio. In fact, one of my favorite leaving-work quotes comes from an episode with him in it:
"And while I'm gone, none of you had better try any cr*p! This office IS MINE!"

>(didn't he play putty in a commercial also?)
He's the voice-over guy for Burger King.

--
I dunno if "the c word" would be construed as profanity here, thusly why I have the *

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I musta missed those News Radio episodes. I liked the show, but only watched it when I happened upon it while flipping channels.

And wasn't Putty in a milk commercial or something where he acted just like he did on Seinfeld? Dim, but funny(sometimes).

I'm not putting him down; I'm just saying I can't imagine him playing a good Tick.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>I musta missed those News Radio episodes.
He appeared within two different story lines. In the first Mr. James is accused of being D.B. Cooper and flees (to the house of Dave's parents). Since they're without a boss, his company sends over Putty-boyfriend(whose name I dunno ;) ) to take charge of things. Lisa fell in love with him but he was finally outsted and made to go live on the street. Later he returned as something of a bum and attempted to marry Lisa, but was one again thwarted.

>I liked the show
If anyone's at all interested in watching it again, A&E (Arts and Entertainment Network) airs the show at both 12.30 pm and again at 6.30pm (times Eastern).

S

·
0 Posts
inspector gadget's my fave...
liked transformers too (old (before the movie) episodes)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I see that www.sausagenet.com have now got the theme tune available for download. (How sad am I)

Any one remember Dastardly and muttley flying machines.

So, Stop The Pigeon, Stop The Pigeon,
Stop The Pigeon, Stop The Pigeon,
Stop The Pigeon, Stop The Pigeon
Stop that Pigeon How ?
Nab him - jab him - tab him - grab him,
Stop that pigeon now! :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by UncleClive
Betamax: I dont remember Dastardly and muttley flying machines, but I remember seeing Penelope Pitstop and Wacky Races, I think they are sorta related.
yes they are...

41 - 60 of 75 Posts