Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Transformers

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sandie's right... Transformers was #1, and He-Man was pretty damn awesome, also (I never got into She-Ra, except when she was on He-Man... She was hot, though!). And, I did watch Care Bears, although I never got into Rainbow Brite much... Watched it a few times, but I don't even really remember it.

BTW, Simspons is NOT a cartoon... Cartoons are for kids, and Simpsons definitely is not that, even if it is animated.

I never really liked the Transformers movie all that much. I mean, it was great, but it didn't do justice to the actual series. Plus, Rodimus Prime was such a horrible leader compared to Optimus! He should have stayed Hot Rod...

And, Captain Nintendo was definitely #1 for it's time (It was after Transformers, GI-Joe, and all the REALLY good cartoons). I loved the saturday morning hour that had Captain Nintendo and Super Mario Brothers together!

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The simpsons wasn't up there as I think its more an animated sitcom. (Not that that's a bad thing, its just not a "cartoon"):p What the Heck is this rainbow brite thing? Never heard of it.

Hey anybody from my neck of the woods remember Mallets mallet!

'look at the camera and go 'blurgghhhh' :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Rainbow Brite was one of the cartoons that no little boy would ever admit to watching, even though they most did, because it was a "girl cartoon." I really don't remember it much, but I remember it ranked in there with My Little Pony and Care Bears. :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
The only little boys who never watched rainbow brite were ones with older brothers who would harrass and hit us if we watched stupid shit

but any ways, any one remember gummy bears?

i always wanted gummy berry juice so i could be super strong for a minute or so once a day

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Gummi bears bouncing her and there and everywhere.....

Oh I though of another one (actually I checked the TV guide

:D ) M.A.S.K.! I'm sure I have that venom flying motorbike in the attic somewhere....

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I would say Evangelion(I don't know if americans have seen it).
It has an amazing storyline,great graphics and all.
If you haven't seen it yet try to see 2 or 3 episodes and you'll want to see it all.
Bye.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Thundercats baby!!! I remember watching that back in the 80's, what a awesome cartoon. I forgot the names but I liked the guy with the nunchukus, who also like to fix things. Man it's been a looooooonng time I saw that, I was what in elementary:p !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
story? do you remember gargoyles?
that was a really cool show; it took from shakespeare, folk legends, and all sorts of neat myths

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I think you mean panthor busby. The other goodguys where lion-o, cheetah, tigra, snarf, wylie-kit and wylie-kat.

C

·
0 Posts
Gargoyles rocked...

It took a hell of a lot from Macbeth, which was an excellent touch, IMHO...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Umm no one has said G.I. Joe. Or Garfield, or Heathcliff, or one of my altime favs Alvin and the Chipmunks. How about Rescue Rangers? Duck Tales? Please tell me I'm not the only one that watched all those :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Someone already mentioned Duck Tales. However, I might note the best thing about Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers is Blizzard's "these two l33t dudes" music video. Food for thought.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
ducktales, rescue rangers, tiny toons, animaniacs, freakazoid, power puff girls, ren and stimpy, tenchi muyo.. tons more
some of those arent that old but if disturbed gets dexter i get these..
i mentioned a couple of those sandie :p
i think the "l33t d00dz" music video was pretty funny, but the cartoon was actually pretty cool

·
Registered
775 Posts
Betamax how you remeber those names, they still showing that on T.V., or you got'em on tape?!
:confused: You know the one thing I don't know is that, did it ever have an ending!!! Were they stuck on that planet forever?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Isn't Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on WGN or something? I could have sworn some odd station still carried it...

21 - 40 of 75 Posts