Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say, you know the last plane, what crashed middle of nowhere... I bet that it was shotted down by the fighter...
Wanted to know was that even hijacked???
Any information about those strikes would be nice...

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Yes it was hijacked that has been confirmed. It was believed that the target was camp david however somthing when wrong (or should that be right?) and it didn't make it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is was shot down! I'm sure about it! US are going to bomb the mountains of Afganistan (or where the hell the possible ****er is...)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Ain't there still a plain heading to the With House !?!?! At least' it looks like 5 Planes , 4 Down , one to Go .

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Actually, I heard that the pilot of the plane that crashed onto the ground in Pennsilvania was actually done by the original pilot not wanting the terrorist to drive the plane to a more populated area to kamakaze.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by gk1986
Actually, I heard that the pilot of the plane that crashed onto the ground in Pennsilvania was actually done by the original pilot not wanting the terrorist to drive the plane to a more populated area to kamakaze.
That seems like a logical explanation, I was thinking the same thing. That plane definitely wasn't shot down (according to the media).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts