Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this scenario:
I was wondering through the woods when in the distance i distinguished two guards socializing. I took out my rifle and crept a little closer, but they discovered me, and immediately reached for their grenades. I was forced to retreat momentarily, as two grenades went off, but i returned before they could re-equip themselves. I shot the man on the right, and he dropped his grenade. The man on the left starts to run out of blind fear towards me, and just barely misses getting blown to bits, only to run right into my bullet.

In another stage...
I hurled a grenade onto a lower floor, and the guard (whom i was unable to shoot because he was hiding behind a wall) is forced out to pick up the grenade and get rid of it before he is blown to bits. As soon as he revealed himself, i shot him in the head.

These little details make it so fun to play.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do u have to own MOH to buy Underground, or is it a sequel?

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Adair: MOH is for the psx. Check below:

oh, i thought it was done GTA London style, where u have to own the first GTA, pop it into your "playstation," take it out, and then put in the add-on. That's annoying. I still haven't tried the game yet though i've had it for over a year.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by andré
Adair: MOH is for the psx. Check below:

oh, i thought it was done GTA London style, where u have to own the first GTA, pop it into your "playstation," take it out, and then put in the add-on. That's annoying. I still haven't tried the game yet though i've had it for over a year.
Strange. I had no idea that they did that for GTA. It seems pointless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts