Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this day i bought thps3(tony hawk3) and harry potter sorcerers stone
it has amazing graphics and also i think this is the best game graphics in psx i test thps3 and it works like charm then i test harry potter unfortunately it doesnt work well in vgs it hangs when the book opens same as bleem then the last but not the list ePSXe i was so happy the sound works but not for long so i search ngemu compatibility list and find this game if it works but some problem ..... :( do you know how to get it work w/out the hang in the beggining :( do you know how to make it work flawless in epsxe i tried save state it works but :( i hope you get what i mean

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Hairybudda
Sorry, no idea, but im stoned and bored so i thought id say 'hi' :D

As for your question, I don't have the Harry Potter game, but based on all the other posts I've seen of it (including one from calb), it's obvious it currently does not work very well in ePSXe.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Harry poter doesnt seems to be working completely in epsxe as yet.There have discussion about it already.Use the search feature for more info.;)
*edit*Ryos has got better net connection than me. :mad:

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:( oh men at least thanks for the help :( i think i will just have to wait to get it more enhanced than the regular psx

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Well as for me I bought two a few old games of PC and PSX....!

Well PC games include Vampire the redemption, Blade, Red Alert Yuri's Revenge, Fifa 2002, Anner McCaferry's Freedom,

Well PSX games Include Siphon FIlter3, annnd..........well Just this one

Ali

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SF3 doesnt work well in ePSXe but works great on vgs but pixelated

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i must second that comment on Tony Hawk 3. I just got it too, and i'm having a lot of trouble putting it down. It is too awesome, and works great on epsxe. Ace Combat 3 kicks a** too!

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Originally posted by FireGL
SF3 doesnt work well in ePSXe but works great on vgs but pixelated
It works absolutely okay!

Ali

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It works absolutely okay!
are u sure it has a gte bug(the one that strech the radar) and also sound bugs(speech) BTW what plugin are u using??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts