Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd just like to thank Rargh for the new avatar he provided me.
Also,I plan to ask a mod for a custom title,so I'd like you to give suggetions about it.
Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
No problem mate ;)

What about

"The posts eater" or maybe

"the posts slayer"

Something like that would be great ;)

Bye
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh,why not?
More suggestions please!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great,they're all cool,keep'em coming.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
How about "One of France's finest" or simply "Incredible", which, to my way of thinking, over 1000 post is. Incredible.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow,now that's a good one!

"The Wandering Soul",sounds good to me.
What do you think?
Tell me if you like it and it will be my new title if I get a positive feedback.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
Wow,now that's a good one!

"The Wandering Soul",sounds good to me.
What do you think?
Tell me if you like it and it will be my new title if I get a positive feedback.
It s sounds perfect man!
Just try to have it now.

bye

Btw, how do u find my new avatar?
The previous one was better?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I don't think it will be too hard since sxamiga and I understand each others pretty well,I guess we could almost be called "friends"(would be strange to have a friend as old as my father:) )
I'll ask him later about a custom status,when I'll have decided on one that is(almost done,this one is great).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
Well I don't think it will be too hard since sxamiga and I understand each others pretty well,I guess we could almost be called "friends"(would be strange to have a friend as old as my father:) )
I'll ask him later about a custom status,when I'll have decided on one that is(almost done,this one is great).
Well, if u manage to do this (i guess U won t have pb tough),
U owe me one buddy :D
I provided both avatar and title.(thx to carnage too)

I ll think of the debt later ;)
Be sure to have a serious leak of money in the few days...^^

bye
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Rargh


Well, if u manage to do this (i guess U won t have pb tough),
U owe me one buddy :D
I provided both avatar and title.(thx to carnage too)

I ll think of the debt later ;)
Be sure to have a serious leak of money in the few days...^^

bye
Dream man,dream,not even a centimes(french counterpart of "cent").
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
>Raziel, how long did it take to get 1000 posts. When did you
>start coming to this this forum.
Look at the "Joined" field underneath his name.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by carnage179
Raziel, how long did it take to get 1000 posts. When did you start coming to this this forum.
Hmm, I registered on April 12 2001,when they opened the new boards.
Which means it has been 3 months.
What's strange is that I hardly ever posted on the old boards(about 50 posts in 2/3 months,if I remember correctly).
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top