Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks man, your advice for using Lewpy's for my V3 turn out way better then i exptected. i turn everything to max except for off-screen drawing and alpha testing, and i know i will get great graphics, but i expect to get an fps about 19-24, but it turn out i get an fps of 40-50!, which is pretty much the speed i want, consider playing Tekken 3 at that speed, so if you have a V3, use Lewpy's.

Here's a screenshot what lewpy's did for me.

yeah that's me kicking his ass...wait i don't remember choosing Jin that round...:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry guys, seem that the attack file sizes can only be 204800 bytes, the screenshot i've took is like 3.75 meg, so it won't let me attach it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
What format is it in? If it's in .bmp try moving to a lossy format like JPEG, lowering the number of colors and/or reducing the file size in an image editing program.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Originally posted by Ensui
sorry guys, seem that the attack file sizes can only be 204800 bytes, the screenshot i've took is like 3.75 meg, so it won't let me attach it.
u can change bmp to ipeg by resaving using Coral Draw10, well i can't attach it here, it's a CD and limit is 200k. anyways, that's what u do

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Cluthu s right.

All of our screenshots are in jpeg format...
Try converting it using ACDsee (it s a shareware tough, but u can use it for 30 days) at www.acdsee.com
or HypersnapDX which I have heard it was very well too
www.hyperionics.com

that s it.

And u re welcome. ;)

bye

·
Registered
150 Posts
it be funny if i find out a way of zipping 600 MB of coral draw 10 to 200k and post here. maybe in the future just Raziel had died the program will be made.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Ignore him man,ignore him.....:mad:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Well Aldair, I ve just done a pic and converting into jpeg w/ paint just does not compress it...
(I may sound stupid but i ve never succeeded to do a correct jpeg pic w/ paint)

And I ve a (much more stupid ;) question )

How do U usually do??^^

thx^^

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
In my case I use ACDSee to convert .bmp to .jpeg with a ratioe of 65,and it compresses it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>How do U usually do??^^
Though I used to use Paint Shop Pro for my conversion, because I needed the addition of layers and color matching I've been using Photoshop for such tasks lately. The money wasn't wasted (of course, I *did* get it through student discount), you'll note, since I've found that the .jpgs that Photoshop produces are considerably smaller than those that PSP created, even at the same compression level.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Rargh I think you jinxed/cursed me. I just posted a pic of my CDRwin config and it looked aweful. I used my usual method of MS paint conversion into .jpg, but this is very strange because a while ago I posted some shots of Tenchu 2 converted the same way and they looked perfect. And yes it did compress them because the Tenchu 2 pics were around 2megs .bmp, but were small enough to post when converted to .jpg. Sorry if I didn't explain that well(I have a headache:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts