Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally has finished to play zelda64 using this great emu! :)

Had a very strong desire to play this game few years ago,but there was no emu that could play this game without serious graphics problems,so didnt got a chance to play it.
But thing has changed, and finally my dream came true, all thanks to this great emus and its creators! :)

Try this game if u havent, it is really a GREAT game with very good graphics and music! Hey! i love the music !

B

·
0 Posts
Hmm, congrat on finishing it ... but wasn't UltraHLE already able to play that game 2 1/2 years ago ? :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Bobbi
Hmm, congrat on finishing it ... but wasn't UltraHLE already able to play that game 2 1/2 years ago ? :)
aw, also, my cpu and display card was too sucky at that time, the highest 3d marks i got from 3dmarks2000 at that time was 168 !!!! :rolleyes:

how do u get that emulator to work? every time i download it it shows some exsraction screen and then it turns to a .zip sheet...

are u using download acceralator plus to download that file? if so, disable it.I had problems to download that file before when i was using DA plus.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
I finished Zelda OoT some time ago with UltraHLE without any major problem. Graphics were good, but the sound was some choppy sometime, but nothing that prevented me from finishing it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts