Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i downloaded the detonator deives from nvidia .com and it sfixed the card its workin rite and boy is it workin rite!

S

·
0 Posts
Great to hear lister2020. May I ask which detonater drivers you downloaded and are now using? Are they the 12.40s? If they are, I agree they are a fantastic set of drivers. Glad it worked out for you.:cool:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they r??????? i went to display and a webpage came up sayin to update drivers, it sent me there and i got detonator 3 drivers, are they not the correct ones ?????/

S

·
0 Posts
well, if they work fine for you....
but the 12.40 drivers might give some extra performance

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
arent the detonators 3 the latest drivers? n e way b 4 that i got some 12.40 drivers but they were elisa or sumthin and mucked p my card i want the latestNVIDIA DRIVERS IF DETONATOR 3 IS NOT THE LATEST

C

·
0 Posts
The one's on The CAD (CTRL-ALT-DEL) (recommended by another user) are Elsa's, I told you to grab them from M3DZone. Either that, or you don't know how to download the right drivers ;)

Paying attention helps.

S

·
0 Posts
12.40s are the latest Nvidia Detonator drivers. The place to get them is, as CD said, www.m3dzone.com After CD announced that they were out, I went right over there and got them. They are Nvidia not Elsa. Believe me they are worth it!:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 10 of 10 Posts