Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm sure many of you have noticed recent updates on the site.
well, Wormie's thread "PSXEmu Dying?" turns out to have indirectly saved the site from that tragedy
http://boards.psxemu.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4367

I just sent Thorgal a big thankyou email. the thankyou goes to Bobbi too.

I think these people need a bigger pat on the shoulders than my puny email. so guys, lets put all your thanks in this thread!

S

·
0 Posts
I agree with takwu, these guys deserve our sincere thanks and appriecation. Wormie does as well, for bring this up and averting what could have been a real tragedy. So here goes: THANKS THORGAL!!!, THANKS BOBBI!!!, and, last, but not least, THANKS WORMIE!!! This site and the members owe you guys more than you'll ever know.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

K

·
0 Posts
I don't believe I deserve any credit for the changes except for pushing the effort. The true person to thank for all this is Thorgal. Thorgal did a great job in updating not only the news but the site content as well without any help from others including myself. This just goes to show how much he cares about PSXEmu and it's place in the emu scene. Great work Thorgal, much respect!

-Wormie

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ahh yes,
Thank you Thorgal, not only for taking time to update the site, but also for letting us know what's going on behind the scenes on NGemu. And of coarse for being the type of person to care and take our concerns into consideration.
Much thanks and respect,
Adair

B

·
0 Posts
Fully agreed, Thorgal is realy the person to give credit for the recent regular updates on the site, he really worked hard on it during the last days of his vacation, and this got the page back running again. Many thanks Thorgal !

Oh yeah, mesa home :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
*blush* :emb:

I'll be away till Monday btw, have some important real-life stuff to handle.. not much fun I'm afraid :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts