Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as you all probly know, I am writing a game called Textra RPG. I want you all to go to my sight, and download it. I want you all to try it out (even though it is pretty small.) I am stuck. I don't know what I want the player to do. I have an idea, but I don't like it so much. I want it to be kind of like an offline version of Net Dragons. I want you all to try it, and E-Mail me with suggestions, as well as post them here, and I will try to update it more often. Also, tell me if you find any bugs. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I will try it now...
Making game sure is hard, i also have try to make a rpg game using rpgmaker2000(for pc) by ascii (i am not like you,writing your own game) but it is surely hard !!!
But i think the most important is the story line...
Hey can you make a game like Phantasy star4 on genesis, this sure is interesting!!!
Good luck!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah It's Hard!

This project is really hard for me (as a beginning programmer) I have only begun to learn C++ in the last few months. The hardest part of this project so far is the save feature I put in my newer version. (I havent released it yet because I haven't added to the story, I have just added a lot of usefull code, like saving) I even needed help with that from Waz (from the Emulator Zone forums) He helped me out a lot with that. Well, I hope for it to become like Netdragons offline version. That would be cool. Well, L8er!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts