Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Pschological Field Day
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes during scenes part of the text is missing (generally the bottom two lines) and sometimes the images are messed up, but they rarely happen together.

Is this normal and is there a fix for any of these?

· Registered
10 Posts
I found it runs with less problems with no$zoomer 2.3.0.1 (does not have EX options at all) than 2.3.0.2.
Well actually I skipped back to 2.3.0.1 not long after the intro which seems to have some corruption on 2.3.0.2 regardless of EX options, and yeah, EX4 puts back the clock in 2.3.0.2 (it's visible in 2.3.0.1).
Without no$zoomer, only the clean emulator, all of the issues are present.

Anyway...I can't find any way to fix the missing text and corrupted char images either.

Also the words "Victory" and "Defeat" for battle conditions are not visible either ..well we can say not visible since 1 visible letter doesn't count and there are more of these little corruptions but it's OK in general :p ...it's not a big problem like the main text in the story.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Well then it looks like that's just the about the best the emulator can currently give.

· Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Try NGZoom. Not sure if it'll work, but it might be worth a try.
Also, did you try both No$ and OpenGL renderers?

· Pschological Field Day
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yes, I tried both renderers, I'm gonna try NGZoom next. I'll post about my results.

Would be helpful if someone could post the newest version. I don't have it. (Or tell me which page of which thread it is on)

EDIT: I just remember, NGZoom doesn't work on 64-bit Vista, does it?

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Even a new version does not neccessarily mean an instant fix for all your problems...just be patient and hope for the best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.