Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
retired
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have both Tenchu 1 and 2, I must say.. They are just rocks, especially Tenchu2, it is the best game ever made on PSX console!(for me!)
I know the graphic is not that great but the story line and gameplay is perfect! And those cool mdec!!! I love it!!!

I am just wondering, does anyone else ever like this game?
And for those who don't really know this game, it is something like Tomb Raider + Metal Gear Solid, but you play as a ninja.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i have tenchu1. it is a really cool game, but i haven' played it in a while. I still have to beat it, and i remember there being some bugs the last time i ran it.

edit: i would edit that post if i were u lizardj

·
Registered
270 Posts
oh? tenchu 2 has kul mdecs? my copy doesnt have nothin'. dammit, then i must got a ri--- wait, i did not juz say dat. lalalalalalah~

newayz! yap, tenchu is kul, sorta like tomb raider. i like it:)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I own Tenchu 2 and I like it. Well at least I used to like it before I got burnt out on playing it too much. I've played the game several times and can pretty easily get 100% stealth kills on Tatsumaru's last level. Actually I got Grand master status on every level when I played it on a real PSX, but I can't achieve that level of precision with my PC gamepad I use for emulators(a Gravis gamepad pro USB). Anyways, I think the Mdecs are pretty cool, but I wish there were more of them.
I used to have a few threads with pictures from Tenchu 2, but they've been lost by the server sometime ago.

Here's some avatar sized pics I made a while back. Use them if you like. They need to be converted to .jpg or .gif though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts