Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i try to launch Tekken 5 on my PC i always see very strange things...
Firstly goes Namco label and then shows some "game"... This "game" is very similar to old game Galaga or something else. The "game" runs with sounds and I even have the ability to control gameplay. But what is this?
There is nothing mutual with Tekken 5
Is this just a bug? Or what?

And sorry for my english:)

·
Aim 4 the stars...
573 Posts
listen man.... pcsx2 is far from complete...95% of the games dont work... but it IS making very good progress.... you cant expect all the games to work over night! maybe pcsx2 will be complete in around 2 years or so..... so until that.. you gota wait...

·
Registered
10 Posts
laserjohn said:
listen man.... pcsx2 is far from complete...95% of the games dont work... but it IS making very good progress.... you cant expect all the games to work over night! maybe pcsx2 will be complete in around 2 years or so..... so until that.. you gota wait...
We're all gotta wait...
such a pity

·
Registered
9 Posts
Barilust said:
We're all gotta wait...
such a pity
You could contribute.

I wish more of these people who complain would contribute code or something to the project. That is, after all, how the emulator progresses.

·
Registered
112 Posts
rapscalion said:
You could contribute.

I wish more of these people who complain would contribute code or something to the project. That is, after all, how the emulator progresses.
I agree, rapscalion, where is your contribution? :lol:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
dude, I don't remamber if that was you or not but someone asked the same question... It is the galaga game, if you look in bottom right corner of screen you can see loading screen (tekken 5 is loaded at that time) you should know that if you play this game on your PS2 right?...

·
Classic Games Lover
5,280 Posts
...unless you downloaded the iso from net thinking that you'll be able to play it on PCSX2. Forget it man, as well as mentioning anything about downloading isos and such on this forum. Oh well, you got banned anyway :>

·
Registered
10 Posts
so you think that if any person got just an image of the game he wants to play on the PS 2 emu than this man certaily will get nothing at all?

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Barilust said:
so you think that if any person got just an image of the game he wants to play on the PS 2 emu than this man certaily will get nothing at all?
That wasn't his point. His point was that this person probably doesn't even own a PS2 (since if he did, he would know what the game would show), and thought he would see it work in the emulator, which basic knowledge will tell you this means the person obviously has obtained the game illegally, and most likely the bios as well.;)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Exactly, bositman will arrive in a minute I guess, and make everything clear and clean in this thread...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nobilior said:
You almost right:)
But i didn't play Tekken 5 on PS because i don't have one :D
That means that he probably just dowloaded the game (who buys the game if he doesn`t have the console?).
Nobilior said:
hey dudes
if you want to have the PS2 bioses... just take a look at this NICE link removed
here you will be able to find them:)
That means that he probably downloaded the bios (since he knows the links to that).
If you put all this toghether then you probably can get the picture. Need I say more?
Of course this is just asumption (he didn`t say exactly that he downloaded the game), but the admins had plenty of other reasons to ban him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts