Next Generation Emulation banner

Tekken 5

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Kane 
#1 ·
Hi gamers, have you heard about T5? I'm sure you did, because of the other teeken games. You should of played them. If t4 and tag tournament are so good then picture the 5th. They are both classics. But I have to wait a little more. To go and see the new tekken game.This is going to be a awsome game. Tekken 5 is coming. :dance:

The Dragon Gamer

#7 ·
I wish the closest arcade to me *Erie, Pa* would get it, but they never even replaced their Tekken 4 after the DVD player in it broke... :(
I enjoyed Tekken Tag, but I like tag matches... ;)

#8 ·
I played T5 for hours at the arcade a few weeks back.. very fun, and the little card reader (like F-Zero GX) for your stats, clothes, characters etc adds alot of replay value. Too bad it costed me $5. :p

#9 ·
Per game???? EEK!

#10 ·
i think he ment for 5 hrs? (hopefully). that games been in T.O. for a long time...prolly cuz of the fact taht thers a "pacific mall" nearby. funniest thing i saw was some guy paying it using his ps2 controller by pluggin it into the side >.< he was pretty good too :p beat a lotta challengers using that pad too.

#11 ·
There is a demo out now (for ps2), looking forward to playing it myself :)

#12 ·
No, I meant $5 for the stats card. :p The game was $.50 per play, which isn't bad.

#19 ·
TTT was basicaly a graphical rehash of T3 with extra characters and an optional tag feature.
Tekken 4 sucked big style. Tekken 4 was what cemented my preference of Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive. DoA2U rox

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.