·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have more but then Im too lazy to post them up. :) If you want to see more...just ask. :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,117 Posts
DAMN! Eddy is so man! And the girl is so sexy!

I think i should spend more time to build my muscle instead of surfing everyday! I feel so weak when looking at those fighting games characters :eek:

Btw, i prefer character design in Tekken 4 more than DOA3. And also, the character design in Soul calibur series is GREAT! Especially the character called "nightmare"! ;)

G

·
man....I must be spoiled, but, those graphics don't look THAT impressive to me at all....
I mean, not that they're bad, they look good (especially the girls of course ;)), but Namco used to be a step ahead in terms of gfx, while this looks rather average for todays standards IMO.

I think virtua fighter 4 looked much better as well..

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
hey, i just played this in the arcade yesterday.. looks good, but the scanlines were huge coz of the huge ass screen, but the graphics look nice enuff, some jaggies tho.. :p

G

·
oh, the jaggies...I think many people take those jaggies waayyy too seriously.

but then again, that depends a bit on personal taste as well...

G

·
oh, it's probably good...
but graphics-wise I think there are much better games out at the mo.

allthough it's the gameplay that matters of course ...but I happen to look at gfx too ;)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yup i agree, e.g. doa3 looks better .. but well, let's just see.. i still like the characters as well as the moves of the guys from tekken than any other fighting game right now though.. :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
oh, the jaggies...I think many people take those jaggies waayyy too seriously.
Eye sensitivity... :)
My eyes are sensitive to sharp edge discontinuities (i.e. jaggies), but less sensitive to colour discontinuities.... I don't mind playing games at 16bit colour, if it means I could bump up the resolution and get smoother framerates ;)

G

·
Oh, but I like sharp....didnt get a dc vgabox for nothing....

I guess I just dont have a really big problem with pixelated or jaggies....allthough 3d on vgs looks really ugly !

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Not dissing VGS or anything (I use it for any game that doesn't work on ePSXe or FPSe), but yeah I couldn't stand the 3D quality in VGS.... heck, I can't even stand 3D on the real PSX on TV... that tells you something ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.