Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Yup, an inteligent guy wouldn't ask if tekken tag (for dreamcast) would work in a Playstation emulator, would it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
You think Tekken Tag came out for Dreamcast? LOL, you're even dumber than this guy! Tekken Tag is a PS2 game but he didn't even ask about it, he was asking about Tekken 4 which is an arcade game. Not a console game.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
In first place, don't call dumb someone trying to help you :mad:, in second place, thanks for the enlightening about tekken 4 and tekken tag...

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Hey knock it off.........if he asked a question then your should answer it rather than teasing the person.........!

The answer to the question is that Tekken 4 doesnot run with epsxe.........!

Try to behave on these boards because that might discourage the new members.......!

Ali

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Oops, sorry, back to my old self again. ePSXe runs Playstation games, not arcade ones (I don't even know if there will be a emu for arcades like that)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Uhh...no, the correct answer is Fruit Loop (or whatever his name is) is a dumbass and probably doesn't even know what the words "Playstation" and "emulator" mean. The fu(ker can barely even speak English, I'm surprised he was able to figure out how to use a message board in the first place! But now that he has, I think it would be wise and prudent to stop his reign of insanity NOW! BEFORE OTHERS FALL VICTIM TO HIS STUPIDITY!!!! :eyemove::rockets:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts