Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey
i beat tekken 3 with law, and i saved state at final ogre. then, after i beat him, and the ending finishes, the screen goes black. it just stays like that and i don't know what to do, cause when i go back in to the game after i quit, i didn't get a secret character like i was supposed to. i even tried saving state at the black screen, and reloading it and it still doesn't work. thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Umm could be save state conflicting with your memory card...if i remember correctly, tekken autosaves when you beat it. If not it might be the dma chain...short i think it has to be...Man i'm so rusty..i've been gone too long.

·
Registered
278 Posts
you did it wrong you just needed to load the state when you were fighting ogre and beat him again (don't save the states when you got stuck at the black screen). The game pauses randomly for me too but if you load the states and just beat ogre again I'm sure you'll get past the black screen..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, thanks, but i tried and beat ogre again, and it still froze right after the ending finishes. i tried it a few times but it's still not working.

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
Its no big deal is it?
If u just want to unlock the extra characters and see the movies then use pec cheat plugin to enable every thing and just save the game...
JAZ

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
its easy just put it (pec) in your epsxe plugin directory then goto configure your graphics plugin but choose pec from the drop down list of available plugins then choose your graphic plugin from inside pecs cofig screen...
done this ? only has to be done the once...
now start pec and browse to tekken 3 and choose the cheat/s u want and press the send cheats to plugin box ,it will say waiting for plugin.
now start tekken 3 by running cd or iso and it should work.
I can put a mem card up if u like with all the characters etc on all ready but I only have the jap version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts