Next Generation Emulation banner

Tekken 3

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Sonic98 
#1 ·
Anyone have a Tekken 3 ISO? Do you know the size of a Tekken ISO?

Discussion starter · #3 ·
I'm not asking for it. I'm just asking what size someone "thinks" it would be if someone theoretically made a Tekken 3 Iso. Though I don't think people make playstation ISO :wink:

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I know someone that has it. I was wondering if the ISO would be too big to burn onto a CD-RW. If so, I'd have to ask my other partner with a DVD burner to do it.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by kairi00
I'm probably missing something here, but since a Tekken 3 ISO (or any ISO, for that matter) is created from a CD, then it must be able to fit back into another CD..... or are you thinking of burning the ISO as is (although I do not see a reason why you'd want to do this)?
The reason I was thinking it might not fit on a CD-RW is because I thought I saw acommercial game CD with more on it than there is space on a CD-RW. I want to put it on a CD, so I don't have to put it on my hard drive. Remember I'm not the owner of the original game, and I can be running to him to borrow the game to put it on my drive everything I have to erase it or something.

I hope they come out with a PS2 emulator soon because I want to be able to play Tekken 4. Because my cuz will have the game, and will be practicing all the time. I dont want him to start thinking he can beat me just because I can't play it all the time like he can. I want to maintain my dominance.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
It's no prob. I mean I will still be playing against him all the time. He lives right across the street. But I'll be playing him everyday just based on what I learned the previous time and my past knowledge of how the Tekken series works, while he'll be able to practice on his own an hour or so before he calls me over to play. IT's all good because that's how it is now with Tekken Tag. We play the first to 10 in vs. mode, and I usually win like 10-3. But I know I would win 10-0 if I had time to practice like he does. Because those 2 or 3 losses always comes when he barely beats me because he's able to play a little more smoothly because he has more practice.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
But I believe it dominating and not showing mercy. I believe in destroying the opponent. And I hate the feeling that I lost cheaply. If she beats me straight up it's all good, but I refuse to lose cause he got lucky. I hate losing after getting up to my 8th or 9th win.

Discussion starter · #14 ·
There won't be much difference. Many of the players are coming back and the new ones are mimics of players not coming back. The problem is there are a lot of people where I don't know most of thier moves. I beat him because I'm just a better game player and I play smarter and I have a drive to win. But how long can my dominance lasts if he keeps practicing and practicing?

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Yeah but even if I practice Tekken 3, that's only some of the people. MOst of the secret people on Tekken Tag were secret people on Tekken 2, so I won't be able to play with them. We have every secret person on Tekken Tag, so he gets to practice with everyone. Although there are 4 people from Tekken 3 that I could use more practice with Nina, Law, Lei, and Orge

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.