Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been playing Tekken 3 for a while now on ePSXe but there seems to be a problem or two at times.

1.) For some reason while I am playing, after I win (or lose) a match, sometimes the game just seems to stop and I have to reset the game from the ePSXe menu (seems to have been happening a bit more lately than it was to start with)

2.) When I use my Firestorm Dual Power with rumble enabled I find that sometimes after maybe say match 5, the audio slows down, getting slower the longer I play. I haven tried all different plugins to fix this but the only thing that seems to really fix it is if I disable the rumble in the options menu. I should note that the graphics and playability are not affected by this.

If anyone knows if there is a way to fix these things I would appreciate it. Thanx.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
6,550 Posts
Assuming you are using Pete's Gpu Plugings, enable: Special game fixes --> Short DMAChain check, that should solve your first problem. For the second one, try to fool around with other plugins (i.e SPU) first.. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already had the Short DMA chain check enabled along wiith the box that said to use the fixes, but it didn't seem to have helped. It is strange because this is happening even after I have formatted my HD and done a clean install of Windows 98 SE.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi I am also playing TEKKEN3 with epsxe and had the same problem although I had checked the special game fix for TEKKEN (short DMA chain).Since the day I unchecked that option the game works just fine .Give this a shot might work for you as well:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.