Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
basically no pure japanese actress will be in the movie.

o_O

Then who the hell is going to act those Ninja females? American chick-Ninja's!? :lol: They ruined movie before even finishing it... :lol:

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
I really hope it IS a prOn movie :D

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
ChankastRules said:
I really hope it IS a prOn movie :D
After Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball I think this feature is imperitive to keep the series from turning into a joke... oh wait.. too late.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
I can't imagine a DOA movie, but I did like DOA2, I have DOA for my Playstation, and DOA2 Extreme for my Playstation 2, but I have -0- interest in DOA3, DOA Ultimate, or the volleyball game...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
kingking 3rd said:
basically no pure japanese actress will be in the movie.
Maybe they couldn't find one that fits the job description... :bounce::bounce:
(Sorry if any Japanese actress gets offended. If you do please proof me wrong and send pictures/videos to... OK nevermind)

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
takwu said:
Maybe they couldn't find one that fits the job description... :bounce::bounce:
(Sorry if any Japanese actress gets offended. If you do please proof me wrong and send pictures/videos to... OK nevermind)

What about that japanese teengirl, that acted in some ninja movie, in Azumi if i remember movie correctly? She would fit perfectly to one of those female ninjas!

·
2,775 Posts
I don't think it'll be a real Dead or Alive movie at all without a japanese girl... and let's not forget a chinese one, for my avatar!!!
<-----

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts

·
2,775 Posts
Woha, I'd get scared if I encountered her in a dark alley!

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Well I must say "I'd hit it", very cute, and hot with the blood (I have problems). I think she would be great for a D0A movie...and I want to check this Azumi movie and the others you talked about.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Still she looks so damn hot when she puts those evil Ninjas in line. And what a skirt! *just came from that skirt thread... :heh: * :lol:

Still, she would fit perfectly to role of that female Ninja of DOA, wouldnt she? She already has some training of movie fighting from that movie.

Good pic of her, and less bloody: http://www.shuqi.org/asiancinema/pics/azumi/azumi_grab10.jpg

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
I believe it was announced that "Devon Aoki" is set up for the DoA movie. I don't know which part or this is true. I just remember reading it. She's set to play Kasumi according to the IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1226817/

I'm picturing Street Fighter meets Jenna Jameson Productions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts