Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Picture take from some chinese site and according to them when finish select the game mode the emu will crash :lol: hopefully someone can fix this really looking forward with this games and million thanks to all the coder for making the dolphin emu that become a such great thing in such a short time u have my respect on this :thumb:

also dont ask me from where is the games coming from i dont know and u can buy this game from play-asia which i will buying this games as well..

thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well this game should be released these days for the Wii. Funny combination they have made there. Hoping they are not going to mess up the former great heroes of Camcom (ChunLi and MegaMan, together! oO:drool:) with this one...
So do you want from the coders to solve some problem with this game you didn't encounter yourself, but some other guys encountered, that work on dolphin, too? ^^
CU

·
将軍
558 Posts
also dont ask me from where is the games coming from i dont know and u can buy this game from play-asia which i will buying this games as well..

thanks
Yeah Play-asia is the best place to buy stuff, I really like that store.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Picture take from some chinese site and according to them when finish select the game mode the emu will crash :lol: hopefully someone can fix this really looking forward with this games and million thanks to all the coder for making the dolphin emu that become a such great thing in such a short time u have my respect on this :thumb:

thanks
Can you link the chinese site? would just be interesting :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyway is nice to see this games can start but with minor code error during game selection which i hope will be fixed soon, as i will be buying this games from online store..hopefully stock is not so low for this games lol...

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I already have it and it rocks!

EDIT: You can't get ingame. After you select it and before it goes ingame.. The dolphin just shut it down. I tried other options such as config and gamepad and etc works but want to select for ingame will always shut down.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It crashes when you select something in the main menu. But if you wait at the "press start" screen, you can get to see full ingame matches with ai vs ai, at 40-50 fps for me, working really great. Sometimes it still crashes when starting up such a match though, maybe depending on characters or levels being loaded?
Edit: Oh, and it seems to work best with the OpenGL graphics plugin.

The crash is generic, but when I tried running it with "Enable Dynamic Recompilation" off, I got this instead:

Also, here's a screen from the "ingame" you can get to watch by waiting... Looks a bit weird, but that's because I captured it during some fancy special move.

·
将軍
558 Posts
Whoa nice screenshot Yinn, the game looks great running under Dolphin but so sad it is not playable:(

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Same here.. Everything is fine but ingame.. it always keep shut dolphin down.. no errors or anything. :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
aff....
not playable...

·
God of War
214 Posts
I have this game and it can view all the menu screens but when you select anything with the vs screen it crashes. Saving and loading works fine though.
Movies play fine at perfect speed.
I got the error messages to show.

·
God of War
214 Posts
Here is a saved state showing the error in action.
It seems certain stages may cause this error including the vs screen.
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
It is very wierd it seems to load all the time no matter thae stage if at least one character does not have a partner ie a semi-boss type character so there are only a total of 3 characters but when there are 4 characters it seems to almost always crash

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think I've had it crash when one side was a single character, and sometimes the game will just stop after presenting one "side" and not present the other. However it doesn't hang, you can still press a button to go back to menu o_O

And I've seen ai-matches where both sides were two characters, as seen in my screenshots ;)

But most of the times, it crashes at AI matches. Sometimes without error, sometimes there something about "flattening" and other things.

The annoying thing is that it's so close to being playable!

·
Final Fantasy XXX
2,413 Posts

:drool: Look like Super Smah Bros: Brawl has some serious competition!

1 - 20 of 321 Posts