Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys i just downloaded this one and im trying to run it in rev 2745 it runs good but when the fight start the game freeze sometimes for 2 seconds whenever im doing a special move can someone tell me for the best rev for the this game and give me the link please
(sorry for the ugly english)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Downloading games is piracy! Get ready for being smacked by almighty banhammer.
He can have the original disc, if that is true then is legally he can download the back up.
Thank you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can you read the rules? If he even has the game, he is not allowed to download it, get it?
Q. I've downloaded the game from...
A. Sorry, we can't help you. Emulation =//= (not equal) Piracy.

If he have the game then he can have a backup
When you buy an original software you have the right of backup it.
When you download a rom or iso they warning you that if you dont have the cartridge or cd or dvd original you have to delete in the 24 hours after.

If our friend have the game and dont know how doing a image( maybe he dont have wii and only buy the game.
If he dont have the game then is piracy.
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Correction

WINNER:
DVD game + WII + DVD LG DRIVE ($$$) = BACKUP COPY LEGIT

LOSERS:

DVD GAME - WII = NO BACK-UP = NO using on DOLPHIN.....ILLEGAL

BACK-UP/ ISO ONLY (DL'd)= NO USE ON WII OR DOLPHIN...ILLEGAL

it's that plain and simple

·
Registered
159 Posts
its just easier to not say how you got the game/iso file and ask away.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i don't need to explain anything to him i asked for help he doesn't have the right to tell me what should i do "outside" this forum i download it i bought the cd no one have the right to tell me anything and if he doesn't like it he can drink the ocean

its just easier to not say how you got the game/iso file and ask away.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Regardless if he doesn't have the "right", we still cannot help you if you did not rip the ISO from your own disk. You're not legally entitled to download a backup copy even if you own the game. End of story.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Downloading the game regardless of whether you own the game or not is illegal.

You have rights to 1 copy. Now you have 2.

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

In accordance with the EmuForums warez policy, this thread is scheduled for termination.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Downloading games regardless of whether or not you own the original game is just as illegal and against the board rules:

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
If the copy did not come from your disk, then we can not provide support. Downloaded games can also be the source of many non-emulation related problems which makes it even more difficult for us to provide support or a possible solution.

If you own the game, search for guides on Google about how to make a backup. The two most popular methods are enabling a Wii for homebrew via the Twilight hack, and using dvd dumping software to dump games or dumping via a special LG drive that can read/dump images of Gamecube/Wii discs.

Closing...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.