Hello, first I'm sorry for my english I'm french.
Actually it's my first time using pcsx2 so that's why I really don't know if my problem is due to my computer or pcsx2's config.When i launch the game The fps doesn't go above 30.
I use PCSX2 0.9.6 with gsdx 0.1.15 and I try the latest beta too.
Here are my specs:
OS : Windows Vista Service Pack 1
Processor :Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo P8600
Memory : 3035 Mo
Video Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
I've played about 4 or 5 hours into the game and it ran decently. Theres some problems running the game, but its definitely playable. I got 100% speed in battles, but in world map areas there were some graphical glitches and some slowdowns.
But cutscenes were perfect and the battles were perfect.
- disable "Allow 8-bit (ugly) textures" <= behind most of the glitches
- in CPU don't use micro VU
- uncheck all game fixes
- speed hacks: set EE Synch hacks to x1.5 / uncheck all of the EE Misc hacks / uncheck all the VU hacks
- Keep advanced options to default
- u can choose a higher resolution than native but don't take it to 1080p or 720p LOLz.
Note 1: run the game from an iso of course and use the latest beta not the 0.9.6
Send your feedback
Note 2: I tried every options in this game including gamefixes, still battle transitions shows garbage and the "select" dialog button too section, u know the bla bla bla of Luke boring life <= does any of u know of a patch for those problems ?!