Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just activate projection before r945 to see all graphics.
And with your CPU you won't run it at full speed during fights (~30FPS)

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
I think your CPU will not be able to pull full FPS, OC it a little to boost the FPS, otherway you'll be stuck at that speed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is a more complete topic about ToS:

http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/118355-omg-tales-symphonia-gc-play-great.html

hmm i turuned r844 and i got like 48-55 fps in battle and 21-31 at the end of it. Some other options i should change ?
That's normal. the game runs full speed in towns/battles but when you win a batlle normally the speed drops to 30 FPS. And some batlles (vs dragons, big things or vs multiples enemies) also runs slow.

My config is Dual core, Iddle skip, the other four and R945 hack to see the all graphics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok so, firstly i LOVE tales games.

my laptop is intel centrino duo 1.66
1gb ram
nvidea geoforce go 7400
winxp (i deleted vista)

i got this game fairly playable (to me anyway) on my laptop with these settings
ticked

enable dual core
enable idle skipping
all 4 advanced settings
panic handlers

render to main window (fullscreen to work)
auto scale
native res
keep 4:3 ratio
anisotropic filer 1x
overlay fps
copy efb to gl texture(hack)

with these settings i get around 50-60 fps in towns and houses, menus are 100% asis when people are talking to each other and ingame cutscene seem ok 40-50fps. fight scenes are maxed at 30fps for some reason. i get annoying slowdown on world map and at start and end of battle, end of battle is more annoying.also i am on svn r 2745.

i know my system is crappy but i love tales games, i reckon i could play as it is but if anyone has any ideas to get a little extra juice out of it i would be happy.if not maybe these settings can get it playable for some others who have similar crappy laptop.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ehi

My tales of synphonia NTSC stuck at the 1st boss, at the first tample.
The emulator don't crush or stop but when i press A for go to next dialog it just do nothing.
Any suggestion?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts