Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Started playing this game and got to say i'm quite happy i w8ed and let it to play for the holydays(boy till my friend in the states found it after the shiping phew...) . Nice gameplay story cute graphics and Sounds Well first of screenshots with the intro Movie :D if its blurry blame irfan view :D
Used ePSXe 1.7.1spu Eternal 1.51b

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.18
Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
- 1024x768 Window mode
Stretch mode: 16
Dither mode: 2

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Misc:
- Scanlines: disabled
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well when there be some interesting things ingame il repost some more :D thank God for the translation patch this is one of the nicest RPG's i played :D

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
GTFO Koko-goal! NOW. before i unleash a whole load of hurt on you.

I have the GBA Port of it, strike, do you like the PSX version?

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah The Intro Movie is nice the conversations are well made good satisfing soundtrack :D graphics is not bad IMO oO but some seem to desagree in that department story is nice, and gameplay quite challenging :D overral verry nice game :)

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
:hmmm:..is this game?..frankly man..this game is the worsest Rpg game ever made..but hey thank you about the shots:thumb:
You either have the oddest tastes in games or are just flame baiting...the posts I've read from you in the past couple weeks are just jabs and rants about things you don't like. It's getting annoying :)

Anyhoo, I've played all of the Tales game except this one. And from what I've been told, this one is the instant classic that shot this franchise to stardom. Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this one :D

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Skoreanime if you like tales series you will love this one its been improved to the as tales of destiny this one is even better from gameplay view remember how in tales of destiny you had to w8 on world map for the caracters to start talking ? well here now you can press select on world map and they start talking :D and there are other improvements also :D

·
!
6,312 Posts
GTFO Koko-goal! NOW. before i unleash a whole load of hurt on you.
:lol:
You either have the oddest tastes in games or are just flame baiting...the posts I've read from you in the past couple weeks are just jabs and rants about things you don't like. It's getting annoying :)
really buddy..these rpg games it's ridiculous..maybe some of them has good storyline but has crap gameplay..imo...;)

btw your new avatar is good than be4.:p

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I'm allowed to report stupid posts right?... no?... too bad.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The only thing that somebody could complain about this game is maybe the graphics oO (which i for one still like) but the gameplay is quite good & inovating IMO for the tales series (for PSX SNES at least i didnt played the latter ones) :D

PS: Some new pics a new caracter, cute mobs, boss :lol: & sumon

·
Registered
31 Posts
:hmmm:..is this game?..frankly man..this game is the worsest Rpg game ever made..
Eh.. compared to which RPG?

Frankly, Tales of Phantasia can compare to some of the most highly regarded RPGs of its time and today. I believe its just underestimated along with games like Star Ocean due to its battle system and people most automatically identify most (if not all) RPG games to need to be just like the Final Fantasy series, turn based, which is certainly unjust. Final Fantasy is surely a great series but to compare it to another style of RPG is not fair in that sense.

/rant

Awesome screenshots Strike105x. Are you near the end of the game yet? Be sure to get a screenshot of the picture at the end of the credits. It's really an amazing picture for a wallpaper. I would post my own but I lost it when my hard drive tweaked out on me a couple years ago. =[

Only suggestion I have would be to try and get higher resolution screenshots in the range of like 1200x900 or 1600x1100 or so. Other than that, awesome shots.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
the Tales of series is great regardless.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, the tales series is awesome.

The newer games for Wii and of course Symphonia for the GC are alright but to me it just doesn't seem right when compared to the older games in the series.

I kind of wish they would go back to the Phantasia system but I don't see that ever happening again.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,082 Posts
I liked tales of phantasia(snes version gba version felt turdy and slow) a lot better then symphonia.......

Symphonia had to much pointless banter and the world map design was obnoxious. The battle system came off as repetitive and bland to me........

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Koko, the reason why you're getting these responses and why your posts are to be considered flamebait is that you just throw out negative messages on things other people have a passion for without even caring about giving any argument to back up your statement. So until you actually care to make a statement with any form of meaning, I'd prefer you to follow Squalls advise, it's getting annoying, just like your post in the Street Fighter 4 thread.

FYI, this game at least has some interesting story and great battle system to set itself aside from the masses. I should look up the videos on youtube, seems like a nice upgrade over the Snes version. Thanks for the images!

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
What are those two rings for Cowfez?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts