Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
This is not a translation site, so you shouldn't ask for a translation of any games here. Also, if you want to report about whether a game is working or not, then, while following the instructions in the first post, post your report of the game in this thread.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I'm playing right now. The anime cutscenes working great and the game runs PERFECT.

Now, wait the translation, like Mother 3.
No, it will be out in english when Namco announced someday. Wait for the translation ? Silly. :eyemove:

·
Rpcs3 user :D
780 Posts
Probably It would never be translated into English or any other language. Why? Tales of Innocence was never translated by namco :p

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
tales of innocence turned out to be a total flop at least when compared to other tales of games and thats why they so there is no value for namco to translate... please not thats the developers reasoning behind it me i still want the game to be released in english....

as for tales of heart is getting, at the moment as it may get cncelled, translated by namco but only anime or cg one will be released not both since they are practically the same game, as for which one, it is up to them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts