Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Last night in the Adripsx thread, Roor mentioned that he had heard that TOD did not work w/the current version of ePSXe. So, I decided to try it for myself. At first I could not get any control pad response, but then when I set the CD to accurate CD timing and set the country to PAL (even though it is an NTSC US version that I have) it worked! It plays just fine w/the only problem being that the text is not fully cleared away in the text box when charcters are speaking. But, despite this, it is playable and very nice looking graghics wise. Also, as i recall, VGS has this text problem also. I am using Petes OGL Plugin ver. 149 w/settings set to fast, @ 800x600, w/32 bit color. If you follow the steps mentioned above, you shuld be able to get it working. Just thought I'd share my dscovery.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Bgnome, since this about a game, wouldn't or couldn't this go under software?:confused: I thought it fit best there so that is why I put it there. Just because it pertains to a game running in ePSXe, it is about a game and a game is software, isn't it? Just wanted to explain why I put in software.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Seems more like it belongs in ePSXe discussion to me, since it's about a game's performance in a specific emulator...And as for VGS, I liked ToD a lot on it, other than the crashing every once in a while (makes the bonus dungeon next to impossible :().

1 - 5 of 5 Posts