Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I'm having a bit of trouble with Tactics Ogre on ePSXe versions 1.5.2, 1.6.0 and 1.7.0.

I cannot get past the first chapter. I complete the battle at Baramus City and make the choice to go Lawful and then it starts up the 2nd Chapter with me in the chaotic choice and I can only move between 3 areas and there are no story battles or story progression.

I reloaded and re-did it all over again and this time made the chaotic choice. It ends exactly the same way even though I made the choice to go Chaotic.

At first, I thought it was the PEC plugin causing the issue so it's not enabled at all anymore and it still happens. I tried searching around on the forums here to see if anyone else has this problem but the word "Tactics" seems to be used quite heavily and after about 11 pages of nothing, I stopped looking.

Now I've tried using my CD and making an ISO of the CD as well and both give me the same results. Now I can pop it into my PSX and play through it and it works just fine whether I want to go Chaotic or Lawful.

Help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.