Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know the sound is buggy on epsxe but i can not for the life of me get the sound to work right on syphon filter 2. Everything works fine except the cut scenes...which i think are not mdecs. These scenes are important to the story line and was wondering if anybody had or has this problem. Thanks for any response....

my system....
Dell inspiron 8000
600mhz celeron
16mb agp 4x ati mobilty m4 3d video
windows me
harmon/kardon audio
espxe 1.4.0 and 1.0.0
all plugins....

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Everything except the cutscenes(they are mdecs)?
That's really strange because I rented this game and everything worked except the in-game voices, but the cut scenes were perfect. It was a while back when I played it(on epsxe 1.20), so I don't remember the SPU I used. I know it was either Pete's Midas 1.7, Null2s 1.35, or the ePSXe core 1.20 SPU. I would recommend Iori's 1.46, Pete's 1.10, or ePSXe core 1.40 SPU in that order.

BTW what SPU did you already try?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ehehe:emb:
the in game voices cannot be fixed to work. Its some sort of timing problem in the programming of ePSXe(not the SPU plugin). You won't be able to get more than just a split second of speech in a conversation. I was able to get through the game because I had played it before on a playstation. I don't know of an emu that plays SF2 perfectly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts