Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just found that Research behind tamiflu indicated changes to the behavioural sections of the brain.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
How many people died anyway? 25 world wide? And they call it an epidemic, more people die of common cold in winter. I suppose the crisis struck the pharmaceutical industry as well?

· The one and only
4,074 Posts
the flu companies were granted legal immunities, so they cant be sued. I for one wont be getting vaccinated.

· crazy person
864 Posts
The most amusing (or sad) thing about this entire panic is that they kill swines all over the world. Though they have virtually NOTHING to do with the epidemic/pandemic. They are not the main carrier nor did it originate from them. :( It's just a dumb name.

It isn't even all that aggressive in it's current state.

· I'm sexy and I know it!
7,193 Posts
It seems to affect only those who are not healthy. I mean it's not as bad as people are making it out to be
Oh *****..!

:lol: On a more serious note; who is dumb enough to actually pay for a vaccine that's "in beta"?
[paranoid]I know I won't be getting one. It's probably worse than any sort of disease. [/paranoid]

· Finger of Doom
1,023 Posts
The actual fear(at least the fear scientists have) is that the virus will mutate yet again, this time becoming more dangerous. It already is capable of multiplying at an alarming rate. The only thing that could make it worse is if it actually were a threat.

And it seems that there are about a hundred dead in my country due to this virus(according to the news, of course).

· I'm sexy and I know it!
7,193 Posts
The actual fear(at least the fear scientists have) is that the virus will mutate yet again, this time becoming more dangerous. It already is capable of multiplying at an alarming rate. The only thing that could make it worse is if it actually were a threat.

And it seems that there are about a hundred dead in my country due to this virus(according to the news, of course).
Are we talking stuff like "I Am Legend" and "28 Days Later"? :D

· Finger of Doom
1,023 Posts
We're talking about stuff as deadly as malign cancer, in virus form.

(ok, I might be exaggerating, but the point should be clear)

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Are we talking stuff like "I Am Legend" and "28 Days Later"? :D
Nope. Just the typical everyday propaganda that governments and media create from time-to-time to distract the populous from something else.

· Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
11,526 Posts
It is absolutely rubbish how this "pandemic" has been handled. A few hundred people die from swine flu, thousand more from regular flu and millions more will die of aids or something alike. Pandemic my foot.

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
This was just some elaborate scheme to take our eyes of other things also looking at the time this got out someone wanted to kill Mexic's tourism this year. i blame the bilderbergs since it sounds like another one of there experiments (they did some cruel things in Africa and also in America and England it seems.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
The most amusing (or sad) thing about this entire panic is that they kill swines all over the world. Though they have virtually NOTHING to do with the epidemic/pandemic. They are not the main carrier nor did it originate from them. :( It's just a dumb name.

It isn't even all that aggressive in it's current state.
It's called Mexican flu in some countries for that reason I think, at least here in Holland they do.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
stfu acefail. :p

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.