Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Rambler
52 Posts
Rofl, I loved that! There was a couple parts I was just rolling laughing, it was done so well (eg. the new baby - maybe I'm a pushover, but I thought that was great. ^.~)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
:lol:

that was sick... tight and awesome in one time :D, I'd love to see it as avi file on my HDD :)

·
The Rambler
52 Posts
I know, me too! I tried d/l the SWF file but it seems to link to other files. *shrug*

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
yeah it links to othere files... I'm wondering... if perhaps FRAPS could do the trick :)

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
It is just too damn funny. I couldn't stop laughing :D

Really, i never thought the xbox would be so supportive :p

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
That was great :) I hope they make a sequal, in a few years with Xbox 2, revolution and PS3 :D

·
Nii Yugito fangirl #1
1,333 Posts
Very cool flash! Too bad the GC was treated like such a children's machine :p But it was cute seeing all the goodness making birth to the DS. I was expecting a Summon DS spell to kill off the PSP, but I suppose I was wrong.

·
The Rambler
52 Posts
Snes as Playstation's 'esper' father was especially cool as well^^

Btw, if you take a look at the source and grab the file it refers to - the other files are sequential from 2. IE SF6-2i.swf is the first file, SF6-3i.swf is the second, etc, etc. Slap them all in the same directory and voila.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hehe, this is one great flash movie, one of the best I've ever seen :D

Xbox attack: Brute force :p
The luigi attack is one of the best parts xD

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
indeed it did, and the part about the PS2's lense was so funny cause it's true...

BTW
cloudvii are you back???

·
Registered
608 Posts
SNES being the father of PSX makes pretty good sense to me; you might already know, but I'll mention anyway; originally PS (not PSX) was suppose to support both cartridge as well as CD. Later they changed that and ended up with the PSX we know today. So in a sense, it makes sense.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
originally sony was developing a cd-rom add-on for the snes, nintendo dropped it and sony improved, finished and released it as the PSX.

·
The Rambler
52 Posts
Regarding the SNES as PSX's Father, the reason I loved it is because it is my personal belief that without the SNES' influence, playstation never would have become what it was. SNES was, in my opinion, a magnificent platform - an 'esper' if there ever was one in consoles. We lost a lot in the transition to 3D, but the playstation was brilliant in that it still carried some of the magic that the SNES was so well known for. Realistically, some the different aspects of their relationship that I'm referring to might be purely incidental of the times, and have nothing to do with the original design purpose of the playstation (or Snes CD)... but a piece of my heart leaps when I think back to the old snes days, and is comforted when I remember all the good times I had with my playstation. I just can't get into the new-age swing of things.

Such is life, I suppose.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts