Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you guys can talk about the PCSX2 Playground SVN.

Recent changes, games that were improved/broken, speedgains/slowdowns between revisions, and etc... :p

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Yes of course you can talk about betas and SVNs, the "no beta/svn" rule has been removed now and this thread would be great to see what the users have found improved/broken in the new SVNs :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Using 489 currently and the new Advanced menu screen is much better then the old one. Being able to resume a game after changing speedhack/advanced options is very handy.

·
Smiley for The Loozer TOM
112 Posts
Just try pcsx2 playground and beta PP.449 with game FFXII, doesn't really much improvement, but i have some strange picture, that game was fine with old one but in beta PP.449 i didn't see any type written between hero with NPC. What this is problem to suppose to? I play that game with latest plugins.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
I dont think I understand what you mean, try going in the "Advanced options" and set the defaults thou.

·
Smiley for The Loozer TOM
112 Posts
Yeah sorry for my bad english, that game at same setting on both of them, i just play it for comparasion.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I shall use this thread to tell you guys that "The Simpsons Game" is not fixed since its release in the markets (October 2007), and also that the patches only work on the stable version and not the Playground. Also the gfx are still a mess (worse: there's a pink rectangle that fills 50% of the screen, so it's unplayable :( ). Can you fix that please?

Also if you want pics or proves, just tell me, I have the game.

·
Registered
836 Posts
wow dude dont request for games to be fixed -.-; when they fix or add somting to the source code it may or maynot fix the game. just wait.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.