Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Suspect Arrested For Threatening To Blow Up Hudson Soft!!

Metropolitan Police have arrested a 29-year-old man for threatening to blow up Japanese game maker Hudson. The suspect, Takao Ike of Kanagawa Prefecture, was apparently dissatisfied with the quality of Hudson's games.

From October 2008 to January 16 of this year, the suspect threatened Hudson 11 times, sending emails that said things like he was sending a bomb to the company that would kill everyone or demanding that 80 trillion yen be brought to JR Takamatsu Station.

JR Takamatsu Station is in Kanagawa Prefecture. The suspect worked part-time as a courier.

In a signed affidavit, the suspect admitted, "I did it because I posted my demands concerning the games, but the games didn't improve."

Bomberman: Suspect Arrested For Threatening To Blow Up Hudson

:lol: LOOOOOL

·
Registered
176 Posts
LOL.

Someone should do the same thing to Camelot :p.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
LOL.

Someone should do the same thing to Camelot :p.
"Camelot...Camelot!...Camelot!!!...Its only a model..."

WTF is up with that ridiculous demand sum?oO Even with yens that much is still just stupid:lol:

Almost like,

100 billion dollars!

:evil:MWAHHAAHHAA!!!:evil:

:idea:I guess this is the suspect then:

:rotflmao:

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,651 Posts
Somebody set us up... ok, old joke.
Weird story, although trying to bomb the company that made bomberman does sound humourous.

Hudson was bought by Konami a few years back, dunno if that had any influence, but indeed, I don't think they've been so interesting in recent times... then again, that goes for more than just one Japanese game company....

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL yeah ! If this turns into a fashion things are going to be really insane in the game business from now on :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts