Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooooh bo-yeeeeeee! Watching this crap is like watching pro-wrestling. You know it ain't real and it sucks and somehow you're glued to your seat or something. Damn, this show oughta be taken off the air or something.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
watchin' it using your geforce 3? ;)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
oh, nothing....i just thought you'd be using your geforce for almost everything you do. :p

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah, I cooked my eggs on my GeForce this morning. Clocked the damn thing to 260MHz and put some cooking oil on da chip and fried some eggs fer breakfast.:D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
...your signature....isn't that from the Jim Carrey/Rene Zellweger movie? (forgot the title. :p)

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ME, MYSELF and IRENE. That was a cool movie. Especially the part where he dumped the kid in the fountain. Poor kid.:D :D :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
I like the part where jim gets plastered with insect on his face, nyahaha:D:D:D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i liked the part where the three fat "sons" of Jim Carrey shoved a live chicken up an officer's ass. :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I didn't like it as much as Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, but that's just my opinion. :D. As with all Jim Carrey movies, if you've seen one, you've seen them all (with the exception of the Truman Show, which IMHO is the best movie Carrey ever made...so sad...:cry:...)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Originally posted by BaD_BURN
Hooooh bo-yeeeeeee! Watching this crap is like watching pro-wrestling. You know it ain't real and it sucks and somehow you're glued to your seat or something. Damn, this show oughta be taken off the air or something.
What?! Are u serious?? Did u ever saw "bar da tv" or "Tv BAR"? Guess not i think that shi***t went in air just in Portugal!!! Man U should had seen that show. :seek: It Is full of hipocrits!!! And The Portuguese Big Brother 3.. man now that is fullof hipocrits. I think that kind of shows shouldn´t be allowed.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
We all know how wild computers are found in the wilderness. I was hiking the other day and saw a new P IV PC up and running. I tried to take it home, but it bit me. Reality my *#$*(#.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts