I decided to put this in OD because it didn't fit within the emulation news, and isn't related to emulation.
The whole image can be found by clicking here. Of course all videos can be viewed on you pc as well.DC Evolution said:Fleischer Studios, later called Famous Studios after being acquired by Paramount, produced seventeen Superman cartoons and were shown to Cinema audiences between 1941 and 1943. For those not acquainted with the history of entertainment, it was typical for movie theatres to show at least one short cartoon before the feature film, which has since been replaced with straight advertising. This was the original venue for the Superman cartoons, though they have appeared on television since then.
The Superman cartoons now reside in the public domain so we've gathered together the complete set of 17 and thrown them together for you on one Dreamcast CD image. The CD contains DCDivX by Mark Dukette, which is an MP3 player and DivX (AVI) movie player for the Dreamcast, this has enabled us to bring you the entire collection of Superman cartoons on one CD, DCDivX also has disc swap capabilities so you can swap the CD with your MP3 or movie collection CD's (please note that your movies will need to be encoded to suit DCDivX's limitations).
* Superman [10:22 mins] September 26, 1941
* The Mechanical Monsters [10:14 mins] November 28, 1941
* Billion Dollar Limited [8:35 mins] January 9, 1942
* The Arctic Giant [8:35 mins] February 27, 1942
* The Bulleteers [8:02 mins] March 27, 1942
* The Magnetic Telescope [7:38 mins] April 24, 1942
* Electric Earthquake [8:42 mins] May 15, 1942
* Volcano [7:56 mins] July 10, 1942
* Terror on the Midway [8:03 mins] August 28, 1942
* Japoteurs [9:05 mins] September 18, 1942
* Showdown [8:14 mins] October 16, 1942
* Eleventh Hour [7:58 mins] November 20, 1942
* Destruction, Inc. [8:32 mins] December 25, 1942
* The Mummy Strikes [7:46 mins] February 19, 1943
* Jungle Drums [8:00 mins] March 26, 1943
* The Underground World [8:13 mins] June 18, 1943
* Secret Agent [7:39 mins] July 30, 1943
Image presented by: The DCEvolution Team