Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supercast is FAKE!

Alright, I was very dissapointed to see this... I can't stand these lamers who just want attention! Supercast is FAKE!!! Nooooo!!! Very dissapointing to see a sweet looking emulator go down the toilet just like a piece of... If you want to go find out for yourself to see if it is REALLY fake, go <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/dc/supercast/dload.html" TARGET="_blank">here</a> and download it.

Supercast.bin is an MP3! Change the file extension to .mp3 and find out. Also, it does not play when burned properly, and the exe, its not a virus, but its still unconfirmed what it is (probly not even a program at all. What can you expect lamers).

Should have guessed as seeing that it is an angelfire page (not exactally professional). Also in the song, it says "fake", safe to say, this emu is fake, just lamers trying to get attation... sad sad sad.

-RobSupertones
"Why do you need a ';' after every line of code in c++! You also need to declare all of your variables! QBasic is much, much better then c++!" - Bjbsk8er

·
Registered
102 Posts
They re-posted saying it was a mistake.
I may sound dumb, but I want to be the last to codemn until there's something beyond a shadow of a doubt.

·
Registered
345 Posts
no offense to you KojiroTakenashi
but it does seem kind of odd that on the web site they say they accidentally put the wrong file in the zip.
ok so it can happen but the real question is why did they rename an mp3 file as a bin file?
unfortunatly i can't down load the "emu" because the link to the file is no longer there
if this does turn out to be a legit program, then i will say sorry to the authors

·
Registered
345 Posts
no offense to you KojiroTakenashi
but it does seem kind of odd that on the web site they say they accidentally put the wrong file in the zip.
ok so it can happen but the real question is why did they rename an mp3 file as a bin file?
unfortunatly i can't down load the "emu" because the link to the file is no longer there
if this does turn out to be a legit program, then i will say sorry to the authors

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Thats simply ridiculous.An MP3 as a bin file ?
Now these fake things are really gaining a lot of momentum.First Nightmare,then those ps-2 emulators and now this.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Understandable.
Still, my computer has done some very strange thing to files before, such as automatically re-naming some files for me (gotta love windows). Anyways, I do have a healthy dose of doubt, I'd just like to see things. This sounds possible. I just like to keep na open mind, sit back and watch before jumping to any terrible conclusion. They re-posted, so in my mind I'll give them a sliver of a chance.
About wasting a good CD-R? Blech. Most homebrew software stuffs can be put on a Mini-CD. Not like it costs more than a few cents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts