Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an annoying problem, as I am sure some others do as well, but IDK where to look for help on this..

Well basically the problem is that there's a level in Super Smash Brothers that is rather.. Tempermental

It's a level with a sort of fountain look.. One of the few times I play this I can never do anything in it cause I only less then a 1 fps.. And it takes about 30 seconds just for the emulator to comprehend 1 second.. Basically it's just massively SLOW, and it only seems to happen on this certain level.. And it didn't really bother me till just recently, where I can't get marth cause to unlock him, I have to kill him in this level.. So I thought I'd ask the only place I could think to.

So any idea's how I can either get rid of the lag in this level, change something to get rid of the level, or something..

Hell.. If there's a way to simply just get all chars, I'll go with that.. lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
It runs great for me...

·
Registered
462 Posts
(oh and do I win the computer contest? :D)
Yes you do, by far, but worry not, I'm getting a new laptop this month, and hopefully it'll be better than that (except for internet, of course, which will be the same). :lol:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Whats the competition about? the most hard drive space? I dont see anything else special
Maybe... the other things are just... wow, 8800 in SLI with 3 monitors...is good, but is not like WOW you have A FREAKING POWERFULL PC... and the processors, isnt that much difference either...

I got a ****ty pc anyways... and who cares about who can beat the hell out of the other's rigs?

·
Time Lord
2,067 Posts
yup I agree, who cares? Its not a contest but if someones gonna say that then they should at least have something worth boasting about. SLI is overrated 1 new geforce card will blow 2 or 3 old ones out of the water.

Oh and the fountain level of ssbm is slower for me too. 75fps when the other stages run at 90-100+

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.