Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a couple of issues running this game; Shortly after loading, all theme music will cut out - Only sound effects remain. Also, the game isn't running very smoothly; around 25 FPS.

Dolphin Vers 3402
Plugins;
GPU - Dolphin OpenGL
Audio - Dolphin DSP-LLE
Pad - Xbox 360

System Specs:

Asus P5N-E SLi nForce 650 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 "LGA775 Conroe" 2.33GHz
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA-II 16MB Cache
Leadtek GeForce 8800 GT
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 Sound Card
OCZ GameXStream 600w Silent SLI Ready ATX2 Power Supply
GeIL 2GB (2x1GB) PC2-6400C4 800MHz Ultra Low Latency DDR2 Dual Channel Kit
Hazro HZ24Wi 26" Widescreen LCD
Logitech Z-2300 Sound System

Well, that's interesting. After fiddling with some graphic settings (and reverting them to default), the game doesn't want to load at all anymore, just a black bock in the middle of the screen. :eyemove:

· Finger of Doom
1,023 Posts
LLE is still in development. Use HLE for sound. Either way, the music in Melee is known to be broken and has been that way since the very beginning. Chances of it being fixed soon are slim. Using LLE MIGHT also be the cause for the tremendously slow speed.

Be sure to have Dual Core, JIT Dynarec, Optimize Quantizers and Idle Skip enabled, as those provide the most speed.

As for the black screen, I'm not sure. Try deleting the ini file from the Config folder in the "User" folder. That truly reverts most of the changes back to default.

· Time Lord
2,067 Posts
Its so hard to read someones system specs when jumbled with a lot of useless information like psu type, monitor size, soundcard,hard drive etc. Look at my specs in my sig, thats all the information necessary.

use DSP-HLE..

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doing what you said fixed it, Matis

Having a problem configuring the second controller now - Player 1 is set to use the Xbox 360 gamepad which works fine, however the 2nd gamepad is the P990 Dual Analog and doesn't seem to be recognised at all (can't map the keys) through configuration options. Any way to do this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.