Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dudes! First my english is very very bad, i will try explain what is my problem:

When i play SSB:M with 1-2 players, my game run very fast, like 60-70FPS, with 1-3 playes, my game runs very great... Like 40-50 FPS... But when i play with 4 players my games run very slow... Like 26 fps...

What is the problem? I can fix it?

My specs:

Core 2 Duo E7200
3GB RAM
Windows XP SP2
ATI HD4850

REV 2441

·
Locked and Loaded.
191 Posts
IL has a different processing technique that seems to work better with some games, but also some games get graphically corrupted so pick and choose.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I know this is off-topic, but I must say your english was PERFECT (except for small typos, like "game run", but you had it right later). Maybe a bit formal (no use of contractions), but otherwise fine. I'm guessing you were just being humble?

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Overclock your cpu!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
use Dolphin IL R2218 here: Dolphin_2218.7z - Windows Live
this revision work great;)
This isn't by me:yawn:
Tx! I will try it later, and post results...

I know this is off-topic, but I must say your english was PERFECT (except for small typos, like "game run", but you had it right later). Maybe a bit formal (no use of contractions), but otherwise fine. I'm guessing you were just being humble?
Tx... i never learn english in schools... All i know about english, i learn in World of Warcraft! XD

Overclock your cpu!
Cant, the mother****er of my MOBO dont have options to overclock... i need change the mobo! =/

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
At 3.4ghz u sholdnt have problem with speed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts