Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Having similar issues right before episode 33, right after Macross is ported into pluto. Grover says what, then convo just stops. Eye blinking and music ensues.

Here is my memcard. I really hope this can be fixed, love this game too much >_<
Just use ePSXe 1.7.0, as it's now fixed

·
Registered
1 Posts
espxe: I can somewhat play it, but the game locks up on the Super Robot route at the start of the EVA mission (level 15).

FIX that worked for me:

I use a macbook PCSX-R and stage 15 was also a problem since I was using a semi-translated version (ENG)

I downloaded the original japanese version of the game and used it.

1) Converted it to .bin from .ecm
2) Loaded as ISO
3) The movie (EVA) played through (IMPORTANT)
4) Saved game state
5) used ENG version again

in any case i got the JPN version here:

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/Super_Robot_Taisen_Alpha_(J)_(v1.1)/53303-download

I know it's better to play your own game than ask for another's save file.

Hope this helps! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yep so am writing this for people who are struggling with playing the game. So it's pretty silly first you need to use epsxe and as for Bio well am a 100% everyone is using a "US or EU" Bio well..... change that to Japanese bio and your done........yep.......If you think about it your playing a SRW game and a English version never came out until V and your trying to play a SRW with a English Bio..........ya I felt stupid when it's pretty simple to fix there is nothing wrong with the sound just the bio.......ill let all of you think about it and face palm your face.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts