Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!! I play super paper mario for wii until the 3-4 chapter but then, after defeated the chameleon nerd, and after the video i hear the sound but the screen is all black and the game freeze at this point!! I don't know what I can do and i've tryed to resolve this proble without results!! Can someone help me? Someone else has this problem?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the rapid answer!! So I saw and red about people that didn't have that problem and arrive until the finish of the game without problems!!oO I play also the rev 2875 that they said it's the best for this gae but nothing it freeze everytime!:(

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have the same problem. However, when i played through it the first time, i was able to get past that. Very strange. Oh, i had to do something (I can't remember) so i didn't get to save after that, which was stupid, stupid, stupid...Yeah, you get the point. Never got past it since. So it SHOULD work in one or more of the revisions, i just have no idea which one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried also some previous revision but nothing!! Maybe that revision weren't right!!:rolleyes: I don't know what I can do!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nobody else can help me?:( I tried also last revision like 4010 but nothing after the videos after the nerd chameleon boss it freeze and the screen stay black but I heard the sound! What can I do? I know a lot of people finished this game without problems or anyway they went over this chapter!! Please can you tell me what revision you have used? or what can I do to get past this chapter?:innocent: Or even what could be the problem!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.