Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
heh, maybe i wasn't as young, but it didn't take THAT long to complete did it...

anyway i remember the number that tells you the progress gets a star beside it when you complete everything, right? like 104 or something...

i did spend a whole lot of time with that game. and i remember how i hated mario64 at first, when i compared it with super mario world. maybe because the 3d stuff gave me a headache or maybe i was getting old by then ;)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i had a lot of longer breaks ;)
btw, same here, i didnt like mario 64 too, but now that i think about it, its still a LOT longer then most of the games that get out right now.
dont know about you guys, but in my opinion its getting worse and worse and i really feel ripped of if when after about 10 hours a game if finished with just a little secrets to be revealed so i can maybe turn it on one more time. The worst thing is those idiotic game developers even tell us, that their custumors dont want so long games because they have no time. bah!
long live SMW!

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Gba vERsion looks way too bRight. :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Oh yeah Mario World is one of the best SNES games ever made :)

man was I ever adicted to that game. Just as I was adicted to Street Fighter II Turbo :)

and damn at least they should have made some small changes as they did with Super Mario Bros 2 aka Super Mario Advanced. At least that one has some changes in enemies hehehe

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I remember playing this game on my cousin's snes... It was really good... One of my favorite games ever! Now, I play it sometimes with Snes9x(great Glide support, bilinear filtering is great!).

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by takwu
why do you need Glide support?
Most SNES games are 2D. The closest features to 3D would be the scaling and rotating.
Do they emulate the FX chips?
In my computer, running with Glide is much faster than any other option. And Glide support also comes with bilinear filtering, which makes the game look much better than any other option(better than SuperEagle and 2xSal).

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
That was the best game I ever played in the World. And It still is. I wonder if Mario still punchs back of Yoshis head for it to do the tongue trick.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.