Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who has played the game knows that when running you can lightly press R to spray while running. but with that key assigned to space that function is impossible. are there anyways i can get passed this or am i just going to have to get creative

·
Registered
5 Posts
In Dolphin, go to GCpad then, in the triggers section, the L and R buttons are the standing still spray, and the L-Analog and R- Analog are the running spray. I just did this for my PS3 controller, so I assume it works with keyboards as well

Good Luck!

-Chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
What I did was that I assigned the Standing Spray ( Full R Down) space+c, and the running spray to c. But Then I couldnt aim while standing (Can't press more than 2 keys at a time), so I set the running spray to C and The standing spray to X. Works perfect for me, and I don't have any trouble with the other nozzles either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having a similar problem, although mine was not fixed. I set threshold do 100. I am playing TTYD, and at one point you have to use a move that requires holding down R, a.k.a. my W key, but it just doesn't work, it sits there, th move fails, and I keep losing! Please help, for I have looked EVERYWHERE.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same problem but with the fighter pad pro gamecube controller and the wired pro controller for nintendo switch. Both controllers work with mario sunshine, but i dont know how to move while spraying water

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
you can also, use a OG xbox controller (usb cable adapter) and the mayflash signed driver....both triggers with it are analog(you can also set any of the OG xbox buttons that were pressure sensitive to analog, but only 2 can be set) so they should act as the original GC controller's analog triggers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts