Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a serious problem with SMS - when I use water on some paint(that was originally in the level, not created by blobs), the paint seems to disappear, but its effects are still there - like slow, electricity or fire. This makes episode 6 in the Pianta Village(the one with saving ten villagers from goo/paint) unsolvable.
Have anyone experienced this before? Could I do something about this or would any of you provide me with a save after solving this? This is one of the two shines(the second is from episode 7 of the same level) I lack for final boss...

·
Registered
379 Posts
For mario Sunshine to work perfect, you need to use "Copy EFB to RAM".
Also, it should be enabled before running the game, and you shouldn't switch it while the game is running, also, don't enable "force bi/trilinear filtering" as it causes problems in Mario Sunshine, like goo moving away by itself and that kind of weird things :(

Note that the game has already been finished, so it can be done :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
Time for some thread necromancy =(
I had the same issue before, but i didn't care at that time. I was triying to make speedruns so i just jumped like crazy and just tried to ignore the issue

A few weeks ago i came across this thread and i was looking forward to try messing with the EFB

now... two days ago i tried switching it on and it slowed down my game from 30 fps to... 10 it's that a normal behavior? or should i switch revisions? Last revision i tested was 2785 (paper mario ftw xD)

Btw all of this was tested on the x64 version

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.